[pianotech] Changes at Steinway - Dana Messina resigns

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 12:04:18 MDT 2011

Oh my.  I hope Young Chang doesn't purchase them.  Those pianos are the
its...no, the bottom of the pits!  You have to CA the tuning pins on NEW Young
hangs!
oy!
lwood

-

Even if YC does buy Steinway Musical Instruments, I don't think the quality of Steinway will go down to the YC level. The opposite will happen. Look at what happened when Kimball bought Bosendorfer. The Bosy's quality didn't go down. Instead Kimball made the Kimbaldorfer grands, which were a slight improvement over their previous models.

Wim

Oh my.  I hope Young Chang doesn't purchase them.  Those pianos are the
its...no, the bottom of the pits!  You have to CA the tuning pins on NEW Young
hangs!
oy!
lwood
Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M. Mus. Ed., RPT