[pianotech] New List

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Tue Oct 25 10:37:55 MDT 2011

I don't hear any of them complaining about not having a voice, as you did earlier in this thread. If you want a voice, join. If you don't want to join, don't expect to have a say in decisions. And remember, this is not a public forum, it is privately hosted by an organization that people PAY to belong to, and work to support. Even the harshest critics of this or that problem CONTRIBUTE time and effort to this organization, and many person-years have gone into evolving it to its present state. So your sneering dismissal of its membership categories, or its software issues, or frankly anything, are NOT appreciated and not welcome. In my view, you simply have no right to complain.

Please try to make positive contributions and leave the gadfly attitude behind.

I speak for myself, but I know there are plenty of others who agree.

-- Mark Schecter