[pianotech] Universal String

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 00:51:36 MDT 2011

Matthew

I don't think it's that it is a universal string as much as it is a new string, compared to an old string. The tone quality of the new string will be much better than the tone quality of the old string. Although they might sound almost in tune when freshly tuned, it doesn't take much of a pitch change to amplify this difference.

Wim