[pianotech] New List

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Oct 24 18:36:15 MDT 2011

David,

Assuming you wanted an actual answer instead of more negative hyperbole,
Member Max has been working exceptionally well for the home office and the
organization as a whole to streamline the way information about each of the
members (sorry Duaine, not you) is stored, accessed (we can make changes to
our own information like services offered, for example, instead of
submitting a change to the home office and waiting for it to take effect)
and disseminated to the public (like searching for an RPT and learning more
about that individual).  There are many other benefits to the home office as
well, but I'm not on the front lines so I can't say more from my own
experience.

William R. Monroe