[pianotech] New List

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 14:25:50 MDT 2011

There sure seem to be a lot of "confidential information"s being thrown about as reasons why the general PTG population cannot learn more about various hot issues.

As a PTG member, I would expect "management" and/or "IT" to periodically publish how the software/web transition is going, what issues need to be tackled next, and when (they are expected)... especially when the "service" is a hot issue, one that stymies or impedes work and/or communication.

That's the way it worked within Hewlett Packard, where I worked for many years...
Bill Fritz, St Louis