[pianotech] New List

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 24 14:09:04 MDT 2011

I'm sorry, David, but that is confidential information that only the board
can discuss amongst itself because it is sworn to secrecy (issues of libel
and slander) and no minutes are taken.  And if they told you and you told
someone else, you could be brought up on ethics charges.  You're a
troublemaker for even asking.  It is for the best that you do not know,
trust them.  :-)

Me, I'm just going to sit over here and drool.  I love everything about
MYPTG, and I especially love my leaders.  I love them all.  Oh yes, I do!!

Will