[pianotech] New List

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:26:39 MDT 2011

That's right, Mark!

No join, no vote!  But, apparantly, we join, and still no vote!

Nobody just gets handed an RPT status.  They EARN it! Period. Get this
into your brain, Duaine.
PW

From:
Mark Schecter <mark at schecterpiano.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
10/24/2011 02:17 PM
Re: [pianotech] New List

Dear Duaine,

Why should you complain that you don't have a vote or a voice in an
organization that you won't join?

-Mark Schecter, RPT

PS  You don't obtain RPT status, you achieve it.