[pianotech] New List

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Mon Oct 24 09:10:27 MDT 2011

Isn't progress just wonderful. Two steps forward. Three steps back. With
this old list, I find that our posts appear sometimes within a minute or
two. Now with the new list, it can take up to a day. If we had a vote on
it, I am sure the new list would disappear and the old list would stay. Sigh!

Terry Beckingham