[pianotech] New List

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Mon Oct 24 09:08:36 MDT 2011

Ditto on what Ron said

Will Truitt

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Ron Nossaman
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 10:54 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] New List

On 10/24/2011 9:31 AM, John Formsma wrote:
> I never saw any of those messages either, Ron.
>
> Noticed a couple days ago that it was taking a long time to get
> messages from the new Pianotech in my email inbox. They were showing
> up at my.ptg.org <http://my.ptg.org>, but not being emailed (quickly) to
me.
>   The delay was over an hour.

They showed up just now, a day later and after I complained. I suspect that
will remain forever unexplained too.

> I am still unsatisfied with the whole interface. About to inquire
> (again) as to what we can do...

If I could get the same email client use and function I get in the new
system as from the old pianotech, I wouldn't much care how bad the rest
is. I can't even get a response on my requests though, so I doubt
there's any hope but backward progress.

Ron N