[pianotech] New List

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 08:31:25 MDT 2011

I never saw any of those messages either, Ron.

Noticed a couple days ago that it was taking a long time to get messages
from the new Pianotech in my email inbox. They were showing up at my.ptg.org,
but not being emailed (quickly) to me.  The delay was over an hour.

I am still unsatisfied with the whole interface. About to inquire (again) as
to what we can do...

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS