[pianotech] Saying of the Day (was Re: New List)

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Oct 20 22:49:39 MDT 2011

Ron,

Your statement reminds me of a says that came from my grandparents:

"You have to be a little - insane - to be - sane. Otherwise, if you were completely - sane - then you would have no idea
what - insane - is all about."

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years