[pianotech] GH1 string breakage

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Oct 20 20:57:38 MDT 2011

As many people have already chimed in on this my comments may be redundant, but don't let the customer's unwillingness to pay dictate the proper approach or force you to make their problem yours. A more thorough analysis and treatment of the hammers and everything else is necessary to determine the problem. If they want you to come up with the miracle low cost solution send them to their favorite place of worship with your blessings.

David Love