[pianotech] New List

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Thu Oct 20 08:19:00 MDT 2011

Thank you David.....

I was going to reply in quite so nice of manner

The only thing I can add is - when I was in the IT world, I was taught: Test, Test, Test then roll out to the users. So,
in this case, John should have - tested - his procedure before posting it to make sure it was right !

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years