[pianotech] sticking key

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 21:40:40 MDT 2011

Greetings,

           I would first check the usual; hammer caught on neighbor, tight
key bushing, obstruction between keys (such as pennies, paper clip) If it
isnt any of that, move on to pulling the action out and looking behind there.
Perhaps a sostenuto tab is loose or broken. Also candle wax is notorious for
running into places. Something will turn up.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 10/17/2011 9:21:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,