[pianotech] Pianotech archive questions

dale at wardprobst.com dale at wardprobst.com
Mon Oct 17 16:15:33 MDT 2011

Kent Swafford from the MyPTG User Help Group:

The emails are forthcoming. Note that it isn't the server itself that is
shutting down on December 15, but rather the old email software is to be
retired on that date. There is much data on the server that is valuable and
I am assured will be preserved.
Kent
On Oct 16, 2011, at 12:39 PM, Fred Sturm wrote:
> I hope an email or two is posted on the pianotech list serve informing
folks of this fact.