[pianotech] FYI

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Oct 17 12:10:14 MDT 2011

Now there's the Blees I remember.  I wondered
where he'd been hiding.  I wonder too if your
'bitchin' ultimatum' was directed at all those
who had expressed regret at the list's demise
(and who are still using it), or was it just
special for Duaine, who, thank goodness, is not easily provoked.  Just askin'.
David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY