[pianotech] Fwd: Update on teaching in 2012

Garret E. Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Mon Oct 17 07:10:32 MDT 2011

Alan, thank you for sharing. Perhaps the wrong list but I was unaware (I don’t care for the new PTG web interface).  Stand up for what you believe in.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.