[pianotech] Response to letter from the President

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 21:44:22 MDT 2011

Let's get a grip here.  Conspiracy theories are popular, I realize.  Who
knows, maybe we'll learn something about Roswell or JFK.   Take it off list,
gather some real information and then see if the conspiracies hold water
before making accusations.  At the moment this simply appears to be
unproductive grandstanding or a slow tuning day.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com