[pianotech] Water damaged piano

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Thu Oct 13 16:39:14 MDT 2011

Thanks Ron and William,

I talked with my local Yamaha Dealer and I have a comparable replacement cost (they won't like it), I'm working up a "worst case" scenario since I can't predict the future (most likely they won't like it), and I'll lay out my wait and see option ( they probably won't like this one, either), and I'll put it on my letterhead and send it off. I really appreciate your insight, along with all those who commented earlier.

Without everyone's help, this could've easily been a fiasco for me a year from now. Now I'm armed with the experience of others! :-) That's why I love this forum...!

Thanks again,

Rob McCall