[pianotech] Message from the PTG President

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Wed Oct 12 15:31:06 MDT 2011

Dear Piano Community

Over the past several days there have been many posts both private and
public concerning the PTG institute. I'm writing to tell you that we have
removed all discussions concerning this matter from the PTG web sites.

Personnel matters should never be discussed in public. Doing so creates very
strong opinions and unfortunately, those opinions can turn libelous in
nature for both the originator of the discussion post and PTG. It is in the
legal interest of the members of PTG that this action is taken and that we
ask everyone to refrain from creating any new posts regarding this matter.

I am personally asking for your patience. Rest assured that your elected
Board of Directors are hard at work trying to sort out the matter and move
forward to create the best possible educational event.

Sincerely,
Jim Coleman, Jr., RPT
PTG President