[pianotech] piano moving

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:21:42 MDT 2011

Hi Tom,
Thanks for e-mail. Yes, I asked if she knew anyone who could take the piano or a church or could use t, but no she wants to keep it sentimental.  She said it was a grand, wondering if they marketed an upright grand model.  I guess unfortunately people wil do what they want to do. So did manage to have a mover agree to move it to her storage facility. She called them and was told they wouldn't, but I know the owner, so I was able to pull a few strings no pun in tended.  Thanks Tom, and I agree with you 100%, that storing it will cost more than the piano is worth in the long run.  Thanks again.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com