[pianotech] piano moving etc.

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:53:12 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
I received a call today from a woman hwo is trying to take care of her inlaws estate.  She has this now how do I spell this one Krakour? grand piano which is 40 + years old she wants to have a mover come in and wrap up and transport to her storage unit here in the Philly area.  Some of the moving companies here simply want to do the entire deal, wrap up move and store at the moving facility.  She just wants it taken to her own climate controlled facility. She cannot move it to WI where she lives, no room as she already has another grand piano at her home.  So does anyone have any recomendations for a company that will simply come to her inlaws hosue package up the piano take it to her own storage facility, and can do this before Friday? Yeah I know very last minute. I can hear my mother saying in my mind, "why did you wait to the last minute?" I didn' ask here that however?  I guess decisions happen that way.  So any ideas would be great.

Also, I havet seen the "rebuilt" piano yet.  thanks everyone
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com