[pianotech] Water damaged piano

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 05:56:47 MDT 2011

I've found that rust in particular, will not necessarily show up for a full
year afterward.  That can take quite a while to show its brutal head.  I
generally recommend not to settle with the insurance company for a good
year. You will know for sure by that time, the full extent of the damage
caused.

Jer Groot