[pianotech] 3 tier gaskets for Simplex valves

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Oct 11 21:05:44 MDT 2011

On 10/11/2011 8:42 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:

> So tell me again, why I should do my own gaskets .....

Perish the thought. I thought you were having them made to sell for
profit, rather than for your own use - less the $350 for the die, and
less the cost of the machine run and material. I didn't post that either
to, or for you, by the way, but to and for someone who might be
interested in learning something potentially useful.

As you were,
Ron N