[pianotech] S&S B

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Oct 8 22:59:54 MDT 2011

Agree completely.  However, as I'm sure you are aware, no matter how much
coaching some of our clients receive, they will still favor certain things.
 For example, why does it even have to be a Steinway.  I brought that very
question up with this client.  If you're going to rebuild a carcass, the
options hardly need to be limited to a Steinway.  And yet.............

Therefore, no CBS era Steinway will do.  I'm sure you can empathize.

William R. Monroe