[pianotech] Nasty screw

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Oct 6 08:43:20 MDT 2011

What happens when after you sand it, you buff it, and then you spray it with
brass lacquer?  Would that work?  That's essentially the process I use here
to protect hardware from corroding prematurely.  I'm with Joe on this one,
your hardware can be cleaned and polished, but it has to be protected too.

William R. Monroe