[pianotech] OT: To show how far these "things" have come .....

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:29:57 MDT 2011

Seems like a waste of time and space to post these, Duaine.  If we're good
or just curious shoppers, we can find these things ourselves.  I have
never needed to shop ebay for customers, nor would I want to.

I did enjoy the $500K not rebuilt grand!  However; I don't need to run
through the hundreds of emails a week I get to see it....Maybe just some
of your collegues would enjoy this through a personal message?

Let's please stay on to how to help each other with piano questions.
Forgive me, but I may have done this a time or two in 20 years, but really
try not to....hence, the $500K piano.  Good for a laugh.

Best,
Paul