[pianotech] Replacing Steinway Action Frame?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:52:19 MDT 2011

There have been many good responses to John's query; I would like to know
who among us has gone the WNG route? They are selling complete top actions,
assembled for under $1800 (you supply the hammers). I do realize one might
have to deal with the "Genuine Steinway Parts" propaganda, but more daring
actions have occurred . . .
Patrick Draine