[pianotech] M&H AA value

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Oct 3 13:45:00 MDT 2011

What does it need and what are your intentions?  If I was buying a 1930 AA
all original, I'd be expecting to refinish, rebuild action,
dampers/trapwork/Lyre, as well as a full belly job (board included).  If
that's the case, I'd give $5K + or - depending upon extras like pristine
ivories, or a set of keys that has to be replaced as well.

William R. Monroe