[pianotech] RPT

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 20:27:08 MDT 2011

Ooh - Laura - good question! that would be sweet.
The rest of you , thanks, really appreciated.
Paul, I hear you 100%. Although every one chooses their own path, and all
those paths are good from a mega-standpoint - i still can't help feeling
that shooting for RPT is somehow, without sounding too snobby or elitist,
umm, how does one say...well...joyous really. It fills one with a certain
kind of happiness, joining the ranks of others who *you know *are trying
their best (within reason and allowing for character differences) to be
their best. And you know they are, because *you* are. So i always loved PTG,
but now i can really say that the bond is deeper.