[pianotech] Cleaning keystick sides

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Oct 2 12:49:47 MDT 2011

My 4 inch pocket knife, Gerber, from Wal-Mart. $20, platinum something
blade, never needs sharpened. I usually lose it before it goes dull and just
buy another one.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____