[pianotech] Chickenberry

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Oct 1 12:21:43 MDT 2011

LOL!!  Just 1-11, and repeat.  Like shampoo!

Paul

From:
Tom Gorley <tomgorley88 at sonic.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
10/01/2011 12:31 PM
Re: [pianotech] Chickenberry

The keyboard layout  makes it easier for the pianist to use the
hunt-and-peck method.
---Tom G

On Sep 30, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Paul T Williams wrote:

I think the Chickenberry is a specialized piano requiring many many hours
of service.  Me thinks about a bizzilion bucks for that one! lol

Paul