[pianotech] Signature in piano

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Wed Nov 30 20:51:36 MST 2011

?Hello,

I just scored BIG TIME, bought a beautiful French provincial Steinway M, #236239, (1925), for only $3,500.  Restored it should fetch $30K easy, possibly much more.   Very basic rebuilding job, nothing particularly outstanding wrong with it.  I have to finish a client's Mason & Hamlin AA rebuild first before I can dig into it.

There is a signature I'm trying to figure out.  Hoping somebody here might recognize this.  It is on the bottom of the soundboard in the treble.

I have uploaded it here:

http://www.wurlitzerbandorgan.com/wpscripts/signature.html

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV