[pianotech] cold hard cash pretty much every day of the week

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Nov 27 12:58:51 MST 2011

Me thinks this is a spam:

    Domain Name: MYNBCNEWSWASHINGTON.NET
    Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
    Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
    Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
    Name Server: NS1.HOSTING.COM
    Name Server: NS2.HOSTING.COM
    Updated Date: 27-nov-2011
    Creation Date: 22-nov-2011
    Expiration Date: 22-nov-2012

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years