[pianotech] Why??!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 27 12:04:31 MST 2011

Ron said: "And we have no advocates. There is no one with the power to make
it
stick demanding of Higher Colonic that they either fix the problems or
be gone. Why?"

Ron,
"Why" Indeed! Could it be that they refuse to admit that they screwed up?
Or, are they so into themselves that they can do no wrong? Or, are they
just that stupid? Take your pick. For me, I not only find the situation
deplorable, but unforgiveable. Only solution, IMO, is to vote the
incompetants out. Even that won't work, because it's next to impossible to
get ALL of them out, so there is an ongoing "school" of teaching the
newbies Stupidity as they go along their new positon. Our Organizatin is
doomed to that sort of stupid politics, by it's basic make up. Our RVPs are
at the mercy of the "Executive Committee". They have no real "say". There
lies the problem.

Sigh!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police