[pianotech] Hearing Test

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 20:12:52 MST 2011

I just tried the hearing test with stereo headphone. After I took it, it said "now try a different ear". I didn't know I was being tested on just one ear. The second test didn't do anything. What's up with that?

WTS

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator

5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014

Telephone: 561-432-4121

Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-FINE-TUNE-PIANO-TUNING-REPAIRS/129845010366185

FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html