[pianotech] piano behavior

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 20 08:09:48 MST 2011

It wouldn't be because it actually works, if the proper lubricant is used?
Then just repin the stubborn ones.
Certainly saves a customer money, unless a person was trying to maximize his/her bill.
Perhaps I am being a bit harsh there.
Some people, might have had a bad experience with lubricants, and swore off them.
But Goose Juice and Protek are two that come to mind, that have proven themselves.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia