[pianotech] piano behavior

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Nov 19 13:38:03 MST 2011

Marshall -
Here is a link to Gaunt Industries: http://www.gauntindustries.com/

It's like a toy store for the obsessive.  I don't if your visual
status allows you to look at this sort of stuff, but it's THE place
to get what you would need.  The have a range of bottle and needle
sizes.  You would most likely want the 2oz bottles with a number 16
or 20 needle.  You can call them.  They're quite helpful.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY