[pianotech] nomenclature

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Nov 17 07:20:40 MST 2011

I don't know, William.  I can't usually read the Dr.'s writing ;>).

But like Wim,  I explain in layman's terms, but write up in proper
nomenclature. If the customer seems interested, I'll show them what a jack
is, or a damper wire, or whatever I worked on.  Most people just want it
to work and I can tell if I'm talking to a brick wall pretty fast, now,
after 20 years in this biz.

Paul