[pianotech] help please

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 10 20:53:50 MST 2011

How is it better?  Let me count the ways

1.  I would have had to take the piano off the stage truck.

2.  Then I would have had to empty the DamppChaser tank.

3.  Then, after the job was done, I would have had to reverse steps 1 and 2.

4.  If any pins failed to get tight enough, I would have had to repeat
steps 1, 2, and 3.

5.  With the CA mostly at the bottom of the pin, I predict that tuning
would be more difficult due to pin windup.

YMMV

Mike