[pianotech] vehicle lease

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 12:05:59 MST 2011

List,
   Thanks for all the replies . Crunching some #'as along with your collective advice is steering me away from a lease. I'm gonna throw some dough into this car (not too much I hope!) and look to pick up something used with better MPG in the spring.
I've only bought one new car in my life and  I was 19 at the time so the used  , excuse me , preowned car will  be my choice.
 Thanks for all the advice  --- even you Matthew ! <G>
Tom D.