[pianotech] vehicle lease

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:03:57 MST 2011

Depends on your mileage.
Lease price is 100% deductible, assuming business vehicle. Otherwise just depreciation, and interest on the loan is deductible.
A lease didn't make sense in my situation, as there was a premium for the extra kilometres/miles I needed to drive.
With a purchase, you may have some years free of payments, not possible with a lease.
Things down there may be different.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia