[pianotech] Give me a break! - was new/olde list

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 6 09:13:33 MST 2011

Jer,
You are absolutely correct. Last I checked the "title" is not copyrighted or anything, so it's fair game. Don't see any damned reason to give them my money just to have some bogus "title"! Sheesh! Was asked to teach at one of their functions. Of course, I had to pay ALL of my expenses and feel good about it. (almost like another organization I know.<G>)
The Curmudgeon,
Joe