[pianotech] Improving spinets

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Tue May 17 22:54:54 MDT 2011

Joe,

I have not moved over to the new list yet... still monitoring via email
like the old list.

Do you think that your class outline would make a good article for the
Journal? We all have to service spinets, and we're all looking for the
easiest way to work on such a space-confined instrument. An article
listing the improvements you're talking about may make spinets a more
profitable venture for us all.

What do you think?

-John Parham
TT&T Editor