[pianotech] big hammers

wjstuner at juno.com wjstuner at juno.com
Sat May 14 06:33:17 MDT 2011

I am very glad they worked for your situation!  I have collected so much over my 40 plus years and for never having been a rebuilder, it's a lot.  Occasionally I have what somebody needs so I give it away or let them decide how much it's worth.  I will probably only work another five to ten years, but who knows.  The man that told me I should do this tuned his last piano shortly before 100, but passed on before he turned 100.  I love almost every minute of every working, and when I don't know something, I ask.  I've learned a lot from this list in 15 years including what my bad habits are.  So I work at getting better all the time, which is how we all do it.
Things couldn't be better for me.  I just got my packet for subscribing to myptg and at almost 66, I might finally join.  I'll have to figure out how it works though.  It's different to negotiate.

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL