[pianotech] disklavier installation referrals

Kazuo Yoshizaki matrasimca at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:03:39 MDT 2011

When I contacted Yamaha before, their service manager (David M. Reed)
told me that Yamaha does not certify piano technicians but they have a
Disklavier Service Seminar.  It is a 2 day course taught at Yamaha
office in Buena Park, CA. You can apply for this seminar, or you can
ask David if there is anybody who attended the seminar in LA area.

Here is the contact info:
   David M. Reed
   Piano Service Manager
   Yamaha Corporation of America