[pianotech] disklavier installation referrals

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 14:47:27 MDT 2011

No. I'm talking about *retro-fitting* a disklavier to a Yamaha G2. I know this is done, I just need to find a tech to do it.

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com

From: rgable at integra.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:18:13 -0700
Subject: Re: [pianotech] disklavier installation referrals

Terry,
Yamaha doesn't have installation technicians. All
Disklaviers are installed at the factory. Are you referring to
Pianodisc?
Roger Gable