[pianotech] messages???

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed May 4 08:14:41 MDT 2011

Lance,

Most people are migrating to the new system as Patrick has suggested.

Go to my.ptg.org and sign up and get started.  There are many of us who
would be happy to help you get started.  It is a different system and will
take some getting used to for you, but in the end it is far more functional
for us and for the organization.  See you there!

William R. Monroe