[pianotech] MARC

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Sun May 1 09:27:38 MDT 2011

I have enjoyed MARC in the past, they are extremely well organized.
i am just sorry I couldn't make it to this one.
I would have enjoyed meeting you, having corresponded with you over the years.
Too bad you couldn't have extended the trip, to see other things.
I just love the displays, and being able to handle the tools.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
P.S. I have misplaced your e-mail address.