[pianotech] teaching money,(was Irritated )

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Jun 30 13:29:03 MDT 2011

Ah, but to do that I would have to be able to use the new forum, something I
have not yet accomplished. I know, I know, just do it. But, so far, I've not
been willing to devote the time or mental resources required to get past the
initial clunky interface.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com